MAINSTREAM ENGINEERING CORPORATION
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Published prices are generally exclusive of shipping costs and federal, state, and local taxes of any nature. All taxes applicable to products ordered shall be paid by Buyer except when Buyer provides Mainstream Engineering Corporation with a recognized tax exemption certificate. Taxes will be charged and are payable until a valid tax exemption certificate is on file. When shipping costs are included in the price, this fact will be clearly stated as “FOB Origin.”
2. PAYMENT TERMS
Payment for the first order is to be made at the time of order (prepaid) by either check, MasterCard, or VISA credit card. Normal terms for customers with approved credit are 2%/10, net/30 from the invoice date. A finance charge of 1.5% per month is assessed on all amounts not paid within 30 days of the invoice date. The finance charge becomes a part of the repayment program and must be paid before the account is returned to good standing. Overdue and delinquent account balances are subject to being placed for collection, and Buyer shall pay all expenses incurred including collection fees, court costs, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. This shall apply at all levels: trial, appellate, or bankruptcy court. In the event Buyer’s account is overdue, Buyer agrees that Mainstream Engineering Corporation may offset the account balance or any portion thereof against any funds due Buyer by Mainstream Engineering Corporation irrespective of whether the amounts arise out of the same transaction. Buyer will also be in default if any term of any other agreement with Mainstream Engineering Corporation executed by Buyer is violated.
3. CREDIT HOLD
Invoices are past due if not paid within invoice terms. Past due accounts will be placed on credit hold and are subject to shipping delays until the account is brought current. Accounts with an unpaid balance beyond 90 days past due will be turned over to a collection agency for collection. Buyer is responsible for all unpaid balances, accumulated finance charges, and collection costs incurred by Mainstream Engineering Corporation in the effort to collect the past due amount.
4. BUYER’S PURCHASE ORDER: CONFLICT OF TERMS
In the event Buyer submits a purchase order with written terms at variance or in conflict with the terms and conditions of sale contained herein, such purchase order terms shall have no effect to the extent that they conflict, and Mainstream Engineering Corporation “Terms and Conditions of Sale” shall prevail.
Deliveries shall be subject to and contingent upon: (1) Timely receipt of order by Mainstream Engineering Corporation and (2) Buyer qualification of credit requirements. Mainstream Engineering Corporation shall not be liable for failure to meet required delivery due to credit clearance requirements or to causes beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes and other labor difficulty, riot, war, fire, delay or default of common carrier, or other delays beyond Mainstream Engineering Corporation’s reasonable control.
6. DISCREPANCY CLAIMS – FAILED DELIVERY CLAIMS
When merchandise is shipped FOB origin, the risk of loss due to damage or shortage or non-delivery due to carrier fault lies with the Buyer. All claims for damage or shortages should be made by Buyer upon receipt of material and filed with the carrier handling the shipment. Claims stemming from discrepancies between invoice descriptions or quantities and actual product received by buyer must be submitted to Mainstream Engineering Corporation in writing within three (3) days of the invoice date. Any such claim not presented within the time limit specified will be waived, and actual delivery of invoiced descriptions or quantities will be conclusively presumed. If Buyer disputes delivery of merchandise, Buyer may, within three (3) days from date of invoice, submit a written request to Mainstream Engineering Corporation for a copy of the carrier’s proof of delivery. Failure by Buyer to request such proof of delivery within three (3) days will result in a waiver of Buyer’s right to raise the issue of delivery, and thereafter delivery will be conclusively presumed.
7. RETURN POLICY – Product in resalable condition may be returned for credit toward other products under the following conditions and schedule:
- a. Mainstream Engineering Corporation reserves the sole right to establish the fitness and value for resale purposes.
- b. No cash refunds will be given for returned merchandise.
- c. Age is determined based on date of shipment from Mainstream Engineering Corporation.
- d. For product less than one year old – a 20% restocking fee will be applied and the balance credited toward other products.
- e. For product that is one-two years old – a 50% restocking fee will applied and the balance credited toward other products.
- f. No credit will be issued for product in excess of two years old.
- g. Buyer must request and obtain prior written approval, a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, and specific shipping instructions prior to returning any item(s).
- h. No product or equipment of any kind shall be returned without such approval. Any product or equipment returned without such approval will not be accepted.
8. ACCEPTANCE OF SALES ORDERS
All sales are subject to acceptance and no sales are final until accepted by Mainstream Engineering Corporation at its principal place of business: 200 Yellow Place, Pines Industrial Center, Rockledge, FL 32955. Establishment or increase of a line of credit will be considered upon receipt of a completed and signed credit application, accompanied by a current financial statement, current DUNS number, or prior year 1120 Tax Return. Buyer understands and agrees that Mainstream Engineering Corporation is under no obligation to extend credit to Buyer regardless of the accuracy of the information provided by Buyer. Failure to supply all credit information will affect the available credit limit provided.
9. BLANKET PURCHASE ORDERS
Acceptance of Blanket Purchase Orders by Mainstream Engineering Corporation shall be binding in their entirety upon the Buyer and shall be non-cancellable. Blanket orders must be completely filled within a twelve (12) month time period.
Send your order via e-mail to: email@example.com
Voice: 800.866.3550 • Fax: 321.631.3552
1. Prices do not include shipping costs or any applicable sales tax.
2. All orders over $1000 are shipped freight allowed (Fed Ex Ground) provided the total order is invoiced to only one place and shipped to only one destination within the continental U.S. The “invoice to” address and the “ship to” address may be different locations.
3. Any combination of the listed products may be made to meet the purchase order value required for column “A,” “B” or “C” pricing.
4. Invoice payment terms are 2%/10, net 30 from the invoice date unless otherwise stated on invoice.
5. Broken case quantities are priced as Column A.
6. These prices are subject to change without prior notice.
7. Prices shown for QT3000, QT3001, QT3002, QT3004, QT3007, QT3008 and QT3009 include cost for test grading and return postage. Also included is a confirmation letter and certification card upon successful completion of the test.
WARRANTY POLICY – Mainstream Engineering Corporation warrants that all Mainstream QwikProductsâ„¢ are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days after purchase. Either the customer or the wholesaler selling the product can contact Mainstream Customer Service (800.866.3550). Mainstream will provide specific instructions to resolve the problem quickly and easily.