Mainstream’s modular Improved Environmental Control Units (IECUs) provide heating and cooling to troop shelters, containers, vehicles, and communications enclosures in ambient temperatures as high as 140°F and as low as -50°F. The IECU is available in three different nominal cooling capacities (9,000, 18,000 and 36,000 Btu/hr) with multiple power input options. Designed to replace legacy R-22 based ECUs, the IECU features improved energy efficiency, lighter weight, and easier maintenance. The IECU uses environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant and meets or exceeds all requirements for military heating and cooling.
- Designed for Military Environment
- Simple and intuitive control panel
- No Training required for basic operation
- Software upgradable PCB controller with battle-short capability
- Removable remote provides for control at a convenient location
- Designed for maintenance or repair with common hand tools from standard military tool kit.
- Diagnostics Port allows complete troubleshooting with only a multimeter
- Embedded diagnostics and 16 board-mounted LED indicators simplify maintenance
- Plug and play modular components
- Brazing/soldering not required during any maintenance procedure
- All refrigerant components have threaded O-ring fittings that can be replaced with simple hand tools
- Soft start device helps protect tactical power grids by limiting in rush current at start up.
- EMI conducted and radiated emissions tested to MIL-461F
- Designed for 20 year storage life
|Model||9K 115 VAC
|18K 230 VAC
|18K 208 VAC
|36K 208 VAC
For purchase inquiries please contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.